Not too late to Apply!
Your Next Step is Here

Transfer Student

You're on fire for the next step

You got a start on your education, and you are looking for the best college to transfer to. We can’t wait to help you continue your journey. Here, everything you’ve learned so far will be a springboard to your future. You’ll get the chance to specialize, with focused attention in your department and the area of your passion. You’ll have access to all the opportunities of a big city nearby, within an environment where you’ll be known. We’re excited to help you find your place at Trinity, and in the world.

cynthia coffey profile


Cynthia Coffey

Transfer Admissions Representative

College Transfer Requirements

At Trinity, we’re familiar with the needs of transfer students. We’re sure you’re wondering, “Will my credits transfer?” Our admissions team is here to ease your path as you take the next step on your college journey.

  • Provide official transcript(s) from any college(s) previously attended. Applicants are required to have a cumulative college GPA of at least 2.50 (based on all colleges attended) and successful completion of all attempted courses in accordance with Trinity’s standards of satisfactory academic progress.
  • Submit a high school transcript and ACT or SAT I or CLT test results if you have completed less than 24 college credits at the time of application. 

Students may transfer up to 65 credits from a community college. Trinity accepts unlimited credit hours from four-year accredited colleges and universities; however, the last 45 credit hours in the program of study need to be taken at Trinity.

国产偷拍视频Trinity recognizes the transfer associate’s degree, commonly called the Associate of Arts or Associate of Science. Students with these degrees will be accepted with junior standing, and may use transfer courses with at least a C or higher to meet the general graduation requirements and specific program requirements if the registrar finds courses to be equivalent to the necessary Trinity courses.

国产偷拍视频In order to receive a degree from Trinity, transfer students must meet all of the general requirements stated above with the following exceptions:

  • Those entering Trinity with 60 or more transfer credits will be required to take either philosophy 101 or 102 and theology 121 at Trinity.
  • Those entering Trinity with either an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree approved by the registrar will receive waivers for any deficiencies in the English literature, mathematics, biological or physical science, social studies, fine arts, and physical education requirements, but must take the following:
    • Philosophy 101 or 102 at Trinity
    • Theology 121 at Trinity
    • English 103 at Trinity or by transfer
    • History 103 or 104 either at Trinity or by transfer
    • One cross-cultural course at Trinity or by transfer

If you plan to transfer from one of the following institutions and would like to see just what it would take to finish your bachelor’s degree at Trinity, visit:   Registrar Page for Transfer Information

Complete an  or add us to your .

国产偷拍视频Upon acceptance, transfer students will receive their transfer evaluation by e-mail from the college registrar. Students are also encouraged to contact their admissions representative counselor to arrange a campus tour and meeting with a department chair.

国产偷拍视频While we accept students on a rolling admissions basis, the following are the recommended application deadlines for transfer students:

Fall Term – July 1
国产偷拍视频 Spring Term – December 1

Interested in taking courses for credit at Trinity without receiving a degree?  Complete the . If you are no longer in high school, transcripts are not necessary.

If an unclassified student decides to work toward a degree, the student must apply for admission as a degree seeking student. Financial aid is not available for unclassified students.

Students who have earned a bachelor’s degree may enroll at Trinity to obtain teaching certification for the state of Illinois. Any interested person must complete the application for admission, and submit official transcripts from all colleges attended. Transcripts will be evaluated to determine which courses are needed for certification.

国产偷拍视频Adult learners (23+) seeking only evening classes should refer to Trinity’s accelerated Adult Programs. To learn more about available programs and request information, visit .

Student Scholarships